It's simple, really. When you have decided that you want to revolutionize the your fitness, it is time to commit to some level of accountability to our program. From years of experience, we have developed a simple and clear way to progress you from where you are to a full-blown CrossFit addict. Typically, when you start a program like this, it is best to take a "less is more" approach because of all the new stimulus to your body and brain. There's technique to learn, challenging strength progression, and intensity that will cause you to dig deep. Not to mention we are ready to start you down the path of making great nutritional choices by arming you with knowledge and supporting you with accountability.
For the individual who is interested in getting started with us, we HIGHLY RECOMMEND committing at a level of 3 days per week in our CrossFit Basics class. In this class, you will have a focus on developing basic capacities to move your body, move weights, and refine skill sets, like accuracy, balance, coordination, agility, flexibility, speed, and endurance.
After your first 12 sessions (ideally, 4 weeks), we can discuss the next step in development for you. We offer our CrossFit Open class, endurance sports coaching, Olympic weightlifting classes, mobility classes, and more!
Ask us about other options of membership as well. We offer a discount to multiple members in a family, LEO, military, and students.
$120/first 2 weeks of basic training
What You Get
- 6 progressive sessions of Mobility, Strength, and Conditioning.
- Free unlimited consultation for wise nutritional choices.
- Knowledge in the way of recommended reading, and free articles we hand out.
- Priority invites to seminars and clinics that we offer.
- Free "Brain Picking" of our staff on anything in fitness and health, from sport specific movement, goal setting, equipment purchase, to developing habits of a healthy lifestyle. We are here for you!
$120/3 classes per week $160/unlimited
- Chose any of our scheduled Mobility, Barbell, or Open CrossFit classes.
- Goal setting, and scheduled consultation to keep you accountable
- Nutrition consultation
- Access to our trainer staff for advice on best practices, and trouble shooting challenged development